In very exciting news it looks like I may soon be getting my own flat! So I’ve been daydreaming about all the decor and D.I.Y I will be doing!!!! So I will of course be blogging about it all. To start with I’m making moodboards for each room, here’s my ideas for my bedroom. I’m going with a magical/celestial theme.
Clockwise from the top:
- On one wall, I will have some narrow shelves with some of my favourite things, including my Harry Potter replica Time Turner, and my Luna Lovegood wand from the Harry Potter studio tour.
- Also on the shelves I will have this amazing illustration I’ve just bought by Oh No Rachio! ‘Be Kind’ is my motto in life.
- I love this fairy illustration by Ida Rentoul Outhwaite. I like the black and white theme. I have a set of black and white tarot cards I bought from ebay after reading ‘The Night Circus’ by Erin Morgenstern and I intend to put a few of these in frames on the wall.
- Winking Eye Pillow Set from Urban Outfitters.
- Glitter paint by Craig and Rose to go on top of…
- Dark blue paint on one wall. To look like a starry night!
- Example! Photo from Pinterest.
- White Sun and Moon Throw to go over my bed.
It will be interesting to see what the finished room looks like, and whether I change my mind before then!